To identify yourself to SalesStream Cloud you need to follow these simple steps:
1) Visit/Browse to www.ip-epos.com in your Web Browser (we recommend Microsoft Internet Explorer), you will see the screen below:
2) Enter your Global PIN (i.e. 345687 as provided by JSA) and click the ‘Log On’ button, you will see the screen below:
3) Enter your User Name and Password
4) Agree/Accept the Terms & Conditions by ticking the Tick/Checkbox
5) Click ‘Log In’
6) Finally, enter your PIN which is 4 digits long on the right-hand-side (this is the same PIN you use to login on the EPOS/Till Software)
You can now add this page to your Favourites/Shortcuts for easy future access.
Once you have logged in with your User Name and Password you only need to enter your PIN number when returned to the login menu.
All users are automatically logged off for security at midnight.
The names of any colleagues who are currently logged onto SalesStream Cloud are displayed in the list box.
Store Staff – you can obtain your username, password and PIN from your manager.
Managers – you can setup Operators using the online management pages, if you require any assistance please contact JSA Support
We recommend using Microsoft Internet Explorer or Edge for optimum compatibility. If you have any issues seeing/using the Menus in SalesStream™ Cloud try switching on ‘Compatibility Mode’ by clicking the icon to the right of the Address/URL Bar.