Staff Access Control ensures only those authorised can access your sensitive data. As staff grow in your business reward them by extending their control to other aspects of the system.
- Users have their own Login Names, Passwords and Quick PINs to use on the EPOS and Backoffice
- Login Details and PINs can be used at any Location or Store
- Users can have different permission levels i.e. allowed to Sell via EPOS, but not discount or refund.
- Full Reporting available showing Sales, Discounts allowing calculation of commission etc.
You can use the Cloud Dashboard to grant a customised level of permissions for any member of staff; depending upon their position or your trust in them. These permissions include:
- Access to EPOS and/or Cloud Dashboard for Admin Purposes
- Sales – allow Discounting, running of Z-Reads, Refunds/Exchanges
- Suppliers – allow adding/editing of your Supplier Details
- Purchase Orders – allow the creation, editing and deleting of Supplier Purchase Orders
- Goods In and Out – allow the management of goods in from Supplier or Returns to Supplier
- Products/Inventory – allow adding, editing and deletion of products, pricing, descriptions, adjustment of stock levels etc.
- Stock Taking – allow the Stock Taking functions and updating of your stock levels (fully audited)
- Distribution – allow inventory to be moved between your retail locations
- Customers – allow adding, editing and deletion of Customer Details
- Reports – allow the viewing and extract of Sales, Inventory and Performance Reports
- Operators – allow the adding, editing and deletion of staff permissions (usually locked down to Senior Managers)